The Resources and Integration for Survivor Empowerment (R.I.S.E.) program provides intensive and comprehensive services to victims of all forms of human trafficking and exploitation. Those eligible for services include:
- Adult women
- Adult men
- Minor girls
- Minor boys
- Transgender adults and minors
- Sex trafficking victims
- Labor trafficking victims
- Citizens of other countries, documented or undocumented
- Citizens of the US
If you or someone you know are a victim of any form of human trafficking in the Las Vegas area and seeking assistance, please contact the R.I.S.E. program through the National Human Trafficking Hotline – 888-373-7888.
Anyone who is currently or has previously been a victim of human trafficking and is seeking greater safety and an exit from the situation is eligible for services through R.I.S.E. You do not have to be working with law enforcement to access services through the R.I.S.E. program, which can include:
- Crisis response
- Safety planning
- Relocation assistance
- Case management
- Transportation assistance
- Individual and group counseling
- Housing assistance
- Court accompaniment and support
- Assistance obtaining identification and other essential documents
- Assistance accessing medical care, including dental and vision care
- Referrals for mainstream services such as SNAP, TANF, and Medicaid
- Coordination with other entities such as: law enforcement, Department of Family Services, immigration support, legal assistance & record sealing & expungement, financial education & credit repair, job training programs, and educational services including obtaining a GED.
Advocates for the RISE program are located at the Family Justice Center at 861 North Mojave Road, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
To learn more, or to access services, call 702-385-2153.
If you are a member of law enforcement and have identified a victim of human trafficking, please contact our A.L.E.R.T. (Advocate Law Enforcement Response Team) hotline, available 24/7. Contact Brittany H. to obtain this number, for authorized law enforcement members only, at email@example.com.